Wouldn’t You Love to:
- Have amazing self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Really unconditionally love yourself.
- Be confident, cool, and collected before speaking engagements, auditions or calling on new clients or customers.
- Have a clear picture of where you are going and confidently take action to get there.
- Start writing and the words just pour out without much effort.
- Be unprocrastinatingly creative.
- Navigate through relationships of all types with confidence, knowing just what to say and do next.
- Be able to capitalize on opportunities and to intuitively sort out which ones to pursue.
But the Reality Is:
- Your self-esteem is in the pits!
- you regularly beat yourself up and find it is ultra-hard to give yourself compliments.
- Even where there are some successes, they come at a huge price of anxiety, fear and pain, and you downplay and explain away the success.
- Those dreams have turned out to be just dreams and it doesn’t seem like they will ever be realized.
- If you are fortunate to enjoy success and have good self-confidence, you keep thinking, “If they only knew the real me, I’d be toast!”
- You find yourself involved gravitating towards addictive behaviors like compulsive gambling, eating, sexing, and working. You increasingly seem to rely on alcohol and social drugs to “take the edge off.”
- If you used to have a drinking or drug problem, now that you are clean and sober and free of those addictions, you are having lots of difficulties navigating through life on life’s terms.
- It just seems like treading water has become a life-style.
So What Will It Take to Get to Those Dreams?
For many people working with me was that secret ingredient that rocketed them to success!
There have been times in my life when it was nice to have had someone that I knew and trusted with whom I could consult. Someone with whom I could discuss my options, get suggestions, learn some new tools so I could handle the situation better, and cheer me on to success. Fortunately, I have usually had someone to call on. Fortunately for my clients, they have had me to call on for the last 35 years.